Sunday, December 21, 2008

6 Crazy/Weird Things...

I may have done this tag before, I can't remember... but here are 6 crazy/weird things about me that you may not know:

1. I absolutely can not stand long fingernails. And by long, I mean any white at the end...at all. I cut my nails (and my girls' nails) probably twice a week at a minimum. Clean and short, that's how I like it. I also get physically sick if I see anyone chewing their fingernails, or actually just putting their hands in their mouth at all. This is the most disgusting habit I can possibly imagine. SO unsanitary. YUCK.

2. When I got my wisdom teeth out a few years ago, the doctor hit a nerve or something, and I still can't feel the right side of my tongue. For a few weeks/months afterward, I would find myself biting my tongue all the time, and causing it to bleed without even knowing it (if that isn't weird, I don't know WHAT is...). I have learned to compensate by only chewing my food on the left side of my mouth.

3. My knees crack really loud EVERY time I bend down. Although it sounds like this might be annoying, I actually like it, like a person likes cracking their knuckles. It's like it releases tension or something.

4. I absolutely must clean my kitchen from top to bottom every night before I go to bed, or else I can't sleep.

5. I wake up every morning at 6 am so I can get showered, dressed, and get one load of laundry started before the girls wake up. If I wake up any later, I honestly feel like my entire day is shot. I would love to be the kind of person that can be more laid back about their morning routine, but I just can't. I get all panicky if I feel unproductive by 9 am or so.

6. I am completely addicted to Carmex. I can not sleep without putting it on right before bed.

Like Crystal said... I tag anyone who can relate!

No comments: