Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tagged!

MY HUSBAND....
What is his name? David
How long have you been together? This May will mark our 5th anniversary
How long did you date? SHEESH...forever! Almost 4 years
How old is he? Just turned 31
Who eats more? He does. He eats like crazy!
Who said I love you first? He did.....but he wussed out and wrote it on a note and left it on my car. Cheater.
Who is taller? He is
Who can sing better? Neither one of us is all that great. But he sings LOUD in church. LOL
Who is smarter? I'm book smart, but he's more street smart, for sure.
Who does the laundry? Me. He is so spoiled.
Who pays the bills? He does. If I did, we would be in financial ruins by now.
Who sleeps on the right side? Me
Who mows the lawn? David. I don't even know how to turn on a lawnmower.
Who cooks dinner? I do. Again...David is pretty spoiled this way.
Who drives? David, most of the time. He thinks he is the greatest driver known to man.
Who is more stubborn? Wow...that's tough. I think he is though. I'd never admit it, anyways. :)
Who kissed who first? He did. And then he pumped his fist afterwards. What a nerd! lol
Who asked who out first? He asked me out...but only after he found out I already had a crush on him.
Who proposed? He did...twice. :)
Who is more sensitive? Me....by FAR. He is too rational for feelings.
Who has more siblings? He does.
Who wears the pants? (Mary has the best answer to this question...by a long shot)Depends on the situation. But I'd say that David does....as much as I hate to admit it.

Thanks Mary... now I tag Karen E., Lanae, Leah, and Alison. Go for it, ladies!

1 comment:

the Painters said...

Ah, we love the David!