Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summer Fun

Okay, okay...I have been slacking on my blogging duties. David lost our little camera cord thing in Omaha, so I had to borrow one from a friend in order to download these pictures. So...let me catch you up on what's been going on with the Taits.

A few weeks ago, I enjoyed dinner at a great little place called the "Tortilla Factory" in Scottsdale with my good friends Aimee and Sarah. Oh yeah, our husbands were there, too. But we were having too much fun chatting all night to notice them too much. You like how we all wore long necklaces? Great minds think alike!


Our ward's Quarterly Primary Activity was open to kids in nursery, too...so I took Ava and, therefore...Ella came, too. Baby Ella was quite the attraction...all the little girls wanted to sit by her during snack time!


I mean...really...how am I supposed to get anything done around here with this much cuteness going on???


On thing we have been doing around here is a lot of swimming and water activities. My friend Sarah got Ava a Little Mermaid Slip 'N Slide for her birthday back in April. Sarah has a little daughter named Ella, too. So here is Ava and her friend Ella chillin' in the water. (Notice how cute Ella's swimsuit is, and how Ava is hanging out W.T. style in just the swim diaper. Great.)


Over the fourth of July weekend, we had my parents over for a barbecue, and this is the cake I made! How cute, huh?! I know, I know...I'm so domestic!


Ava thought it might be a little more fun to sleep in the bassinet. Somehow, she crawled in this thing all by herself!


And Ella is officially able to sit in the Bumbo! YAY!



Has anyone else had problems posting videos on their blog lately? It just takes FOREVER to process them, and after a while, I just give up. But I have videos of Ella laughing, rolling over, and grabbing for toys that are just too adorable not to post. Come on people...you NEED to see this stuff! Tell me what I am doing wrong over here! lol

I'll keep working on it...for the sake of the blog! :)

5 comments:

Rees Family said...

Love the pictures!! It's true about not being able to get things done with those cute kids. They are soooo cute. I can't believe how well Ella sits in that Bumbo. Peyton still looks a little bobbleheadish. Love the post. What time are you guys going tomorrow?

Mary said...

I LOVE the picture of Ella in the bumbo or bubble chair (whatever that thing is...Eli hated it so it never got used). She can definitely be Eli's girlfriend (shhh don't tell Peyton). : ) And that Ava is always a cutie. I can almost hear her saying cheese in her pictures!! Oh and props on your patriotic cake!! Even for a closet feminist you are quite the domestic goddess!! Love ya!!

Lanae said...

love the cake...deeply impressed!

The Barb Chronicles said...

I can't get over how cute your girls are. Hey where did you get that pink chair? That is fabulous! We need to get together and catch up, what is angela up to these days? Barb

Aimee said...

Glad I could help out with the cord, because those were some DANG cute pics you had there! oh my heck, you're little Ella is becoming quite the looker!